Marina Slips & Boathouses for Sale
The Carver 280 Voyager is a very spacious and well laid out 28' flybridge boat with an 11' beam. There is a ton of interior and exterior space for this size of boat; four adults don't feel cramped in the salon, cockpit or the flybridge. It's a perfect boat for the family, sports fisherman/fisherwoman and perfect for Gulf Islands cruising. Recently tuned (new caps/rotors/wires/plugs) Twin Volvo 305 8 cylinders on V-drives with shafts/props and dripless shaft seals (ie: No outdrives requiring costly repair/maintenance!).
Notable Features and Information:
- Twin Volvo 305 V-drives
- Hummingbird GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder
- 10' Walker Bay Dingy on Weaver Davit System
- Sleep 4 Adults
- Numerous Upgrades by Knowledgeable Owners
--- SOLD ---
1993 Boathouse in excellent condition, vacant and ready for immediate occupancy.
70' X 24'
- Large Mezzanine
- Long Workbench w/ Plenty of Cupboard and Storage Space
- 50 Amp
- Premium Fluorescent Lighting along House Sides and Above Workbench
Price: $175000More details >
The Westoast 46’ is a BC built aft cabin motor yacht ideally suited for cruising in the Pacific Northwest. This particular vessel features twin Cummins 5.9-M 270HP diesels with an Onan Genset and Side Power Bow Thruster. Her triple boat decks provide ample exterior space while the two-stateroom layout allows for generously sized living accommodation. This vessel has been boathouse kept and is ready for immediate new ownership.
- Twin Cummins 5.6-M 270HP Diesels
- Onan 5Kw Genset
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Mahogany Cabinetry and Granite Countertops
- Boathouse Kept